Format(s): Hardcover ( 8.5 x 11 ) / PDF
Pages: approximately 2,856
DELUXE version available
For more information regarding the 2013 edition, please click here.
For over 110 years, Marquis Who's Who® has been the gold standard for biographical information, trusted by academic and public libraries. This tradition of excellence continues with the release of the 2013 30th Pearl Anniversary edition of Who's Who in the World which provides concise, accurate biographies of renowned individuals from around the world, representing virtually every major field of human endeavor. Within this publication, you will find Nobel Prize winners, innovators/inventors, authors, athletes, academic professionals, judges, fashion professionals, and entertainers. You will also find royalty, captains of industry, political and religious leaders and many others whose noteworthy and profound contributions are showcased in this volume. This indispensable research tool includes professional and personal data unavailable in any other source, offering researchers a unique insight into the lives of the world's most notable personalities. There is simply no other source like it.
Our 2013 edition includes notable listees such as:
- Christine Lagarde - Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund
- Usain Bolt - Jamaican sprinter; several Olympic gold medals
- Adele - Grammy winning singer
- Tim Cook - CEO of Apple Inc.
- Mikhail Gorbachev - Former Premier of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- Donatella Versace - Chief designer for The Versace Group
- Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips - British equestrian; daughter of Anne, Princess Royal; silver medalist, London 2012 Olympics
- Mohammed Morsi - New President of Egypt
- Fatou Bensouda - Chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court in The Hague
- Wang Shu - 2012 winner of the Pritzker Architecture Prize
- Daniel Ek - Co-founder of Spotify
- Yoko Morishita - Ballerina; awarded the Praemium Imperiale from the Japan Art Association, 2012
CLASSIC VERSION SOLD OUT